Welcome to Millymoo Gifts terms and conditions for commissioned work. It is vital that you read these carefully as purchasing a made to order Commission on this website means that you have understood with these terms and conditions and have understood and agree with them.
Please ensure that you have read the requirements for hand illustrated commissions and that you fulfil these accurately as Millymoo Gifts will not be held responsible for mistakes made by the customer for example, spelling mistakes, out of date reference photographs, miss-descriptions etc.
1. The Artist has the right to refuse any Commission request, without needing to explain the reason.
2. The Artist reserves the right to stop work on a commission or cancel a Commission due to poor communication, lack of response by customer to timescales, rude/inappropriate behaviour or a breach of these terms and services.
3. By commissioning the Artist, the client is commissioning the Artist’s labour only. The Artist (Sharon Fretter) retains all rights to the commission, which included but is not limited to: Distribution, reproduction, use of the Commission for Artist promotion e.g. Profiles (Online locations such as this website, Facebook, Instagram or Etsy), Personal space (Non-public offline locations such as the Artist’s home or office. No business involving the commission is being conducted) or Public space (Offline locations that do not fall under the personal space as listed above for example exhibitions etc).
4. The client must specify the Commission to the best of their ability prior to the commencement of the Commission.
5. If the Commission is time-sensitive a £20.00 ‘rush fee’ will be applied due to extra time needed to rush the order through.
6. The client may display the Commission in profiles as long as the Artist’s name is prominently displayed (Sharon Fretter).
7. Under no circumstances may the client submit the finished Commission to any kind of online or offline competition.
8. The client may request a preview of the Commission at any time during the creation process but may not request any changes to the Commission after approving the finished sketch and after the work has started.
9. Refunds will only be issued prior to the start of the colour work. No refunds will be issued after the work has started, nor will a refund be issued if any terms of service are breached.
Payments and Refunds
The Artist requires all payment up front before the start of the work.
If the work is cancelled at sketch stage and prior to the start of the colour work a refund will be issued minus a £35.00 fee that covers the work completed to date.
The method used for payments is via PayPal. You do not have to have an account with PayPal to use this service.
All personalised made to order items including portraits will include the shipping in the price shown beside said item. We do not make a profit on postage and only charge what it costs us plus a minimal cost for packaging materials.
|Cards||1 – 4 cards||£1.50 p&p|
|4 – 8 cards||£2.75 p&p|
|8 plus cards||Free postage|
|Standard||£3.50 p&p charge on all gift items|
Order and Despatch times
When purchasing an item(s) that is made to order such as a plaque or portrait extra time will be required to fulfil the order. Whilst we do everything in our power to work as quickly as possible we have only one artist and we want to take as much care producing a perfect product for you.
Timescales will also depend on the workload at the time of ordering but for a more accurate timescale please email email@example.com prior to placing your order so that we can provide you with a more up to date time.